What have I specifically been working on this past week? This past week I have been able to put together the thirty first and thirty second pick due to the picks now being set in stone after the super bowl.
Who do I think the Falcons should pick? I think that the Falcons should take Malik McDowell the defensive tackle form Michigan State. I think that the falcons will need to take this player to build depth on their defensive line. With Dwight Freeney growing older the falcons will need a young player to lead that defensive line in the future.
Who do I think the Patriots should pick? I believe that the reigning super bowl champions the New England Patriots will take Christian McCaffrey the running back from Stanford. One of the best running backs in this class the patriots could use a young talented running back to help with a team without an elite running back.
What specifically am I working on now? As of now I am working on picks for the second round.
What specifically will I be working on? I will be working on pick thirty-three through pick thirty-seven.

This sounds like a good plan overall but what are you going to do once you have gotten all of the player that you need?
ReplyDeleteGreat progress. You can make some grammatical changes to your post!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to be doing anything with your project other then draft predictions? Are you in contact with any professionals?
ReplyDeletePerhaps be more specific about what you will be and are currently working on?
ReplyDelete