Friday, March 10, 2017

The End

This marks the last week of my Genius Hour project. It has been fun to research the players and create a website to help all of the people who are curious. Researching the players was the easy part, but doing the website was the difficult thing to do. I had never made a website before so I looked at a lot of YouTube tutorials. After a good bit of research I was ready to create my website. My website has four tabs. One Tab is the Home page which gives the viewer an overview of the project. I have an About tab that tells the viewer all about my project, as well as, my inspiration for the project. There is a Mock Draft tab that gives the viewer a look at where and when I think the players will go. The final tab is my Blog. I have created a blog in my website where I went into detail about every player in my mock draft and why I think they will go to the place I said. This has been a fun project and I am excited to see what this project turns into in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot done and learn a lot. Do you plan on doing anything with this in the future?

    ReplyDelete