Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Genius Hour
Genius Hour is a great tool to helping me get into college. Colleges want to see something that will stand out in their applicants. When I grow up my dream is to work in the front office of a NFL team so I want to go to a college with a good sports management program. If a college sees this I could increase my chances of getting into my college. College is a very important so I might as well do something I am passionate about to help me get into the college of my dreams rather than not. Colleges tend to want to see something that stands out. This will help me stand out and make other colleges know that I am interested in their programs. It is a good thing that I am doing this to help me get into college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like how you are making a future plan for yourself in this project
ReplyDelete