What I have accomplished this week is that I have gone through and started my list on what players I think need to go where. To do this I analyzed websites such as NFL.com, ESPN.com, and CBS sports. As well as using my own opinion. Right now I am working on setting up my website to get the word out there. Next week I hope to have my website complete posting one player a day until the NFL draft. I hope to have at least fifty followers by the end of next week. Have a great week!

Who are the players that you chose and why?
ReplyDeleteI like how you are planning out what players you want, and what you want to do with them so there is no confusion later down the road.
ReplyDeletedo you have any particular reason for the players you picked?
ReplyDeleteHow long will it take you to compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of teams and players for them to be in the most effective parings as possible?
ReplyDeleteGood job on setting goals for yourself.
ReplyDeleteYou are missing a few commas within this blog post.
ReplyDelete