What specifically have I been working on this week? This week I have been working on the thirty-third to thirty-fourth pick in the draft. This was not an easy process due to both the teams having their most important need filled. Therefore I decided to look at some other positions that those teams need desperately.
When I look at the Browns I see a team who was an Offensive Line of Joe Thomas and then just a bunch of no names. I think that if the browns are smart that they will take Antonio Garcia the Offensive Tackle from Troy. I had them taking a QB with their first pick so I think that if they are smart then they will take someone who can protect him. With their current tackle leaving I think the browns will take a player with the potential to be a healthy good player for years to come.
I think that is the 49ers know anything about football then they will draft a quarterback with this pick. I think that they should take Baker Mayfield the QB from Oklahoma. Mayfield was one of the runner ups for the Heisman in 2016 and is one of he better talents in this draft. Baker threw for 3965 yards in the 2016 season while also throwing forty touchdowns and just eight interceptions.
What specifically am I working on now? As of now I am working on the Jacksonville Jaguars, Chicago Bears, and Los Angelos Rams
What specifically will you be working on? I will continue to update my Instagram page and work on the second round.

This look like a good plan but where are you finding out about the players and why you are choosing them?
ReplyDeleteI like how much information you provided on player stats!
ReplyDelete