Friday, February 24, 2017

Thirty-five, Thirty-six, and Thirty-seven

What specifically did I work on this past week? This past week I worked on the next three pick in my draft projection. The Bears, Jaguars, and Rams.
          The first pick up is the Bears. I had the Bears picking Jamal Adams with their first round pick so now I think they need a QB. I may be biased because I am a Tennessee fan, but I think that it would be smart for the Bears to take Josh Dobbs in the second round. A lot of people think that this guy could go anywhere from round one to round seven. I think he will go in round two. As a Tennessee fan I know how good this guy is. He has a great work ethic, he is a great leader, and this guy is smart. He majored in Aerospace engineering. He can learn the plays at a quick pace making him a quick starter. He may be smart, but he is also an amazing player. He threw the ball for 2946 yards this past season with 27 touchdown passes to go along with that. He had a 63 percent completion rating and 150.6 QB ranking. Although he is amazing at passing you cannot forget his 835 rushing yards to go along with his twelve rushing touchdown. You cannot forget about his one receiving touchdown either. This guy is versatile and an all around monster on the field. The bears would be smart to take this guy.
          I think that the Jacksonville Jaguars will need to take another receiving talent. They need a new tight end. With a Julius Thomas who is at the end of his career David Njoku the TE from Miami will be a great choice. He had forty-three receptions, 698 yards, and eight touchdowns. I think that this guy will be a star with a quarterback like Blake Bortles throwing the ball to him I think that he will be a very good tight end in the future.
          The Rams are in a tricky situation. After trading their first pick to the Titans they have not yet had a pick in this draft. Last year they took a risk on Jared Goff. Jared Goff was a huge bust. I could how someone would think that the Rams would pick another quarterback, however, I think that the Rams will not do this. Spending a pick on a quarterback two years in a row does not sound logical to me. I think the Rams need to keep trust in their new talent and draft a wide receiver to help out their new quarterback. I think that the Rams need to take Curtis Samuel the WR from Ohio State. This guy is a duel threat. He can run and catch. He ran for 771 yards and had 865 receiving yards. This could give last years number one overall pick a little bit of talent to throw to.




2 comments:

  1. You really know your stuff. Is there a way to make all these stats easier for someone who doesn't watch football to understand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like you have been paying attention to updates on these players, what makes these players valuable members of the team compared to other random players?

    ReplyDelete