What specifically have I been working on this past week?
With my mock draft complete I have started work on my website. The website explains why I wanted to do my genius hour project. It has a blog so that I can post to the people and tell them what is happening. It also has a mock draft where I put down where I think the players will go so that they get a better understanding of what players will go to their favorite team. I have been using Wix Website Editor to help me achieve my goal. Although I have not yet finished my website I am very close and plan to have it finished by Sunday afternoon.
What specifically am I working on now?
As of now I am trying to go ahead and finish the website. My goal is that when we come back Monday my website will be complete.
What specifically will I work on?
I am going to keep updating the website to that my viewers will get the best experience they can. Other than that my genius hour is coming to a close. It is cool to see all the hard work pay off.

This is really good that you finally have your website up, it looks like everything is going as planned for you.
ReplyDeleteGreat job checking off goals on your list, keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete